Click on the Materials tab and click on the blue link that reads “Get the project design file on Cricut.com”.
Articles in this section
- How can I find the Cricut Design Space link for Cricut classes?
- Why isn’t the link to the Cricut Design Space file working?
- I’d like to take a Cricut class that requires Design Space files. Do I have to pay extra for these?
- Where are the classes I've selected to keep forever?
- How do I add a class to My Library?
- How can I upload a picture of the project I made?
- When does the class start?
- Where can I download the PDF for a class?
- What is a Daily Practice?
- Questions about classes, materials or instructors?