Click on “Gallery” underneath the video player. Scroll down until you see a red plus sign with the words “ADD YOUR IMAGE.” Click, then click “UPLOAD IMAGE” to find the file on your computer, or click and drag your image to the plus icon. Don’t forget to save!
Articles in this section
- How can I find the Cricut Design Space link for Cricut classes?
- Why isn’t the link to the Cricut Design Space file working?
- I’d like to take a Cricut class that requires Design Space files. Do I have to pay extra for these?
- Where are the classes I've selected to keep forever?
- How do I add a class to My Library?
- How can I upload a picture of the project I made?
- When does the class start?
- Where can I download the PDF for a class?
- What is a Daily Practice?
- Questions about classes, materials or instructors?