If there is a PDF for a class, you can download it from two places. 1) Under the video player, click the icon to the far right that says "PDF Download." 2) In the Materials tab, scroll down to the bottom of the materials list and click "PDF Download" in red font.
Articles in this section
- How can I find the Cricut Design Space link for Cricut classes?
- Why isn’t the link to the Cricut Design Space file working?
- I’d like to take a Cricut class that requires Design Space files. Do I have to pay extra for these?
- Where are the classes I've selected to keep forever?
- How do I add a class to My Library?
- How can I upload a picture of the project I made?
- When does the class start?
- Where can I download the PDF for a class?
- What is a Daily Practice?
- Questions about classes, materials or instructors?